Water Damage Nearby
Our Service Areas
24/7 Water Damage Charlotte is your friendly, locally-owned water damage repair, fire damage repair and mold remediation company. With 25 years of experience carrying out water damage restoration in Charlotte and the surrounding areas, we’re the logical choice for both residential and commercial water damage repair projects.
Water damage, fire damage and mold remediation are three very different services, and we’re one of the few Charlotte water repair companies with plenty of experience at all three of them. So whether we’re repairing damage from a sewage leak, cleaning up both smoke and water damage from a fire or carrying out mold remediation to reduce the chances of it spreading throughout your property, we can help.
Townships We Serve
We also provide services based on what township you belong to outside of Charlotte, NC. If you would like to see all the surrounding townships we provide emergency cleanup and restoration services to learn more here.
Water, Fire and Mold Restoration Coverage Areas
Charlotte is where we’ve lived and worked for the entire life of our company. It’s also the county seat of Mecklenburg County, the first county in the Carolinas to have a population of over a million. It’s a happening city with a lot going for it, and we’re proud to serve the area and its residents.
Located on the shores of Lake Norman, the town of Cornelius is one of Charlotte’s suburbs and a beautiful place to live and work. We offer full coverage to Cornelius and spend a lot of time in the area working on everything from mold removal to fire damage cleanup.
This suburb of Charlotte borders Concord and sits on Highway 49. In 2015, it was one of Time Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Live in 2015. But that doesn’t mean you should have to live with water or fire damage.
Like its namesake aeroplane, Concord is a town with a need for speed. It has one of the fastest growing economies in the US and is home to NASCAR’s Charlotte Motor Speedway. And if that’s not enough speed for you, we also offer a lightning fast response time when it comes to callouts.
Created back in the early sixties when Duke Energy was building the Cowans Ford Dam, Lake Norman is the largest man-made body of water in the state. We service properties on the lakefront and those in the nearby towns, offering the fullest water repair coverage in the area.
Huntersville is another of North Carolina’s lake communities because of how close it is to Lake Norman. It’s known for its great schools and its artistic community and has grown in recent years to become one of the major metropolitan areas in the county.
Other Service Areas
While we cannot write about every single service area we provide service to, we provide water damage, mold remediation, and fire restoration services to these areas as well:
- Matthews – 25 years of experience providing water damage cleanup and other restoration services to the area.
- Rock Hill – We are proud to offer our emergency restoration service to all Rock Hill residents
- Mooresville – Mooresville is in constant need of water damage and mold remediation services
- Monroe – Fire and water damage restoration services to the Monroe area.
- Mint Hill – We happily help our neighbors in Mint Hill when floods and storms strike!
- Kannapolis – Offering emergency services such as water damage cleanup and restoration
- Indian Trail – When flooding strikes, rely on 24/7 Water Damage Charlotte to give you the help you need
- Stallings – Offer water mitigation, mold removal and remediation as well as fire damage cleanup and restoration.